Join Our Team
Our mission is to make a difference and improve lives. We deliver on our mission by providing our members premium natural alternatives to pharmaceuticals in a professional and safe environment.
Our team is trained and encouraged to continue their education in cannabinoid medicinal practices to ensure that we can provide and recommend the best therapeutic cannabis products available to all our members.
We’re passionate about what we do and we love joining forces with others that feel the same way!
Customer Care Representatives
This position is of most importance, as part of your position is to help transition first time users to cannabis. This will require an explanation on how cannabis will affect them and which dosage is the best for their ailment.
The store is their first point of contact with cannabis as an option and its imperative to present that solution in a professional and solution based manner. The right candidate is passionate about medical Cannabis and has a wealth of knowledge with the medical use of Cannabis
- Assisting customers throughout their visits by providing recommendations on the best solution for their ailments
- Answering telephone with courtesy and professionalism
- Preparing prescriptions accurately and efficiently for walk-in patients
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and organized environment
- Ordering, receiving and stocking prescription and front store inventory
- Compassionate, passionate and love helping people heal
- Must be 19 years and older
- Must love dealing with people
- Must be willing to go the extra mile and do more than expected
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Friendly and courteous demeanour – great customer service is a must
- Strong work ethic
- Marketing experience is not necessary but it’s an added value (Social Media, copywriting, web design, etc.)
Must complete a background check. Please send your resume and cover story with subject title Customer Care to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Successfully candidates who are contacted must be comfortable doing a group style interview and demonstration of skills.
Erbachay Health Centers
8425 Granville St
Every Day, 11am-8pm PST